CDM provide a broad base of services free of charge to the jobseeker, some of which may surprise you! Our Consultants don’t just wait for the right job to come along. Using their extensive resource of contacts and in depth knowledge of the regional and national marketplace the Consultant will proactively source the right organisation and position for you based upon your own search criteria. Providing support and information at each stage of the recruitment process.
Upon contacting CDM, you can speak to a specialist consultant dealing in your particular area of interest, who will personally answer any queries or questions you may have. All enquires from jobseekers are treat in utmost confidence and will be dealt with courteously and efficiently.
Looking for Temporary or Contract Based Work?
If your current contract or temporary assignment is coming to a close, or you believe that you would like to find out more about working for on a “temp” basis, contact CDM on 0191 2502111 and one of our experienced Consultants will be able to inform you about current and forthcoming vacancies relevant to your requirements.
Our Consultants can advise you on pay rates and payment methods, as well as your entitlements and rights as a temporary worker such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay or the Working Time Directive.
Looking for a Permanent Position?
Along with moving house and getting married, finding a new job can be both an exciting and stressful time.
Making the right career move can enhance all aspects of your life, but how can you be sure whether the move you make will turn out to be all it seems?
Your CDM Consultant is highly experienced in avoiding the pitfalls which arise when changing employers. In order to get it right you need to make an informed decision based on factual information. When dealing with CDM you can expect that:
- Ideally the Consultant will undertake an initial face to face meeting, depending upon your location and situation, in order to ascertain exactly what your needs are and what essentially you are looking for from your next career move. This can be arranged at a mutually agreeable time during the day or after normal working hours.
- Your Consultant will then inform you of all current opportunities available which suit your requirements for your consideration.
- In addition to discussing immediate “live” vacancies, the Consultant will inform you of anticipated opportunities and developments within the marketplace which may be advantageous or detrimental to your job search.
- Once you have expressed an interest in a particular opportunity the Consultant will forward your details in a confidential format with your approval.
- The Consultant will speak directly to the employer regarding your experience, aspirations and requirements. This affords the employer a more comprehensive understanding of you as a potential employee. We believe even the most expertly written CV can leave questions unanswered in a potential employers mind.
- Once you have been selected for interview the Consultant will then provide written confirmation regarding your appointment including directions, company information, format of interview etc. Your Consultant will be more than happy to provide coaching regarding interview techniques.
- Following the job interview, your Consultant will provide you with detailed feedback from the interviewer and co-ordinate the next stage.
- If you are unsuccessful you will be informed as to the reasons why.
- Following a successful final interview and subsequent offer from the employer, your Consultant will provide full support and advice to ensure all aspects of the offer are understood and acceptable. You will also be provided with help and advice regarding handing in your notice and negotiating your notice period and start date.
- Your Consultant will be in regular contact throughout your notice period to provide any information and support your require, right up to the day you start with your new employer.