Working as a TLO / RLO for a leading construction company your main role will be to implement and co-ordinate the on-site liaison function before, during and after major refurbishment works programmes; ensuring full customer satisfaction.
· You will be required to visit tenants and explain the nature and scope of work involved, conduct a site introduction, ascertaining their individual requirements, arrange appointments/start dates and monitor access to individual properties.
· To assist the Planned Project Managers in all aspects of resident engagement on all planned maintenance activity.
· To develop a resident database for use by L&Q staff and external stakeholders for assistance in delivering all planned maintenance work programmes.
· To liaise closely with residents in their homes, to discuss their specific circumstances and create household profiles to assist the delivery of planned maintenance works programmes with the minimum of disruption.
· To work closely with external stakeholders in identifying solutions where residents have non standard installation requirements/difficulties.
· To assist the Planned Project Managers in encouraging and developing resident participation in all aspects of scheme design and delivery.
· To be the first port of call for residents who are experiencing difficulties with the implementation of planned maintenance works.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Produce a comprehensive database of L&Q residents, including details of disabilities, language issues, elderly, etc.
· To attend and assist the Planned Project Managers at all meetings with residents and external stakeholders on all planned maintenance programmes – sometimes on evenings and weekends.
· To work closely with the Planned Project Managers in producing a communications strategy identifying key groups/individuals and agreeing a clear process for resident engagement which reaches out to the entire community, including hard to reach groups.
· To investigate and if possible resolve 1st stage complaints by residents in connection with planned maintenance works. If unable to resolve initially then ensure that the Planned Project Managers are fully briefed on cases that will require their input to resolve; must ensure that all internal timescales are fully met.
· To provide relevant statistical information as required by the team.
· Carry out duties with due regard to the provision of Health and Safety legislation.
· To conduct regular liaison with residents before, during and after planned maintenance works, through telephone calls, personal visits and written correspondence.
· To assist the Planned Project Managers in identifying completed properties for inclusion in the engagement of undertaking resident satisfaction surveys.
· To fully participate in all progress/contract meetings, producing a detailed report for each on resident issues.
· To ensure that all residents have full service provision at the end of each working day.
· Superior organisation skills, customer focus skills and an outstanding track record in a similar role will be pivotal for this role.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV with a covering letter highlighting your experience relevant to this role as well as your current salary to email@example.com
CDM Recruitment Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society.
- Car: mileage 45p per mile
- Pension: Permanant contract