· Typing and excellent all round IT skills (literate in Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
· Answering telephone internal and external calls, dealing with Clients queries and greeting visitors.
· Filing (electronic and manual) of general correspondence and drawings – Keeping up to date with Quality Management Systems and Procedures and ensure these are strictly adhered to in respect of general administration, filing, etc.
· Photocopying, copying / binding of specific/documents and tender documentation.
· Recording incoming correspondence/drawings/faxes and logging and sending out post and internal faxes.
· Typing of invoices/statements and updating financial records using Microsoft Excel.
· Recording all incoming/outgoing invoices on companys accounting system, reconcile bank statements and preparation of VAT quarterly returns as well as reporting day to day accounting matters all in liaison/co-ordination with Company Accountants.
· Line management of Administration Officer monitoring workload/performance along with providing personnel support to Administration Manager.
· Managing/monitoring ordering of stationery/equipment, etc. and payments of invoices in conjunction with responsible Director.
· Administrative support to Directors (dealing with confidential/sensitive information appropriately whilst adhering to all company confidentiality guidelines).
· Attend management / team meetings – taking minutes as required.
· Organisation of electronic diary systems, booking meetings and rooms as required.
· Responsible for the training and development of office staff accordingly.
· Any other relevant administration or secretarial duties as requested and required by the management team.
· You must possess strong self management and time management skills and be used to working in a fast paced environment with speed and accuracy.
· Excellent IT skills and conversant with Excel and Sage
· Organised and able to work well under pressure and multi-task
· Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV with a covering letter highlighting your experience relevant to this role as well as your current salary to email@example.com
CDM Recruitment Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society.