Office Support and Technical Administration
Our client a leading management company are looking to recruit a Facilities Co-Ordinator who will support the Operations Manager to ensure all services are in line with the service level agreements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full co-ordination and implementation of all administrative tasks, such as maintaining systems and databases, taking and directing calls, filing, scanning and any additional office support.
· Typing and excellent all round IT skills (literate in Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
· Answering telephone internal and external calls, dealing with Clients queries and greeting visitors.
· Filing (electronic and manual) of general correspondence and drawings – Keeping up to date with Quality Management Systems and Procedures and ensure these are strictly adhered to in respect of general administration, filing, etc.
· Photocopying, copying / binding of specific/documents and tender documentation.
· Recording incoming correspondence/drawings/faxes and logging and sending out post and internal faxes.
· Typing of invoices/statements and updating financial records using Microsoft Excel.
· Recording all incoming/outgoing invoices on companys accounting system, reconcile bank statements and preparation of VAT quarterly returns as well as reporting day to day accounting matters all in liaison/co-ordination with Company Accountants.
· Line management of Administration Officer monitoring workload/performance along with providing personnel support to Administration Manager.
· Managing/monitoring ordering of stationery/equipment, etc. and payments of invoices in conjunction with responsible Director.
· Administrative support to Directors (dealing with confidential/sensitive information appropriately whilst adhering to all company confidentiality guidelines).
· Attend management / team meetings – taking minutes as required.
· Organisation of electronic diary systems, booking meetings and rooms as required.
· Responsible for the training and development of office staff accordingly.
· Any other relevant administration or secretarial duties as requested and required by the management team.
Knowledge, skills and experience
· Experience in working to deadlines
· Proven track record of managing others to assist the management team
· Ability to multi-task and excellent administration and organisation skills.
· Solid communication with good verbal and written English.
· Good literacy and numeracy skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Desire to work within a team and is keen to develop and learn for career development
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV with a covering letter / email, highlighting your experience relevant to this role as well as your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Holidays: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Health: Private Healthcare
- Pension: Private Pension – 8% Matched