Our client a leading management company are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to support Facilities Cooridnator to ensure all services are in line with the service level agreements.
Working closely with the Centre Manager, Supervisors and Facilities co-ordinator this post holder is responsible for the assisting and implementation of all administrative tasks, including taking and directing all incoming calls, filing, photocopying, data entry and data cleansing.
· Typing and excellent all round IT skills (literate in Word and Excel).
· Answering telephone internal and external calls, dealing with Clients queries.
· Administrative support to the department (dealing with confidential/sensitive information appropriately whilst adhering to all company confidentiality guidelines)
· Opening, Sorting and Delegating all post
· Attend meetings and take notes as required as well as copy typing of notes and reports
Knowledge, skills and experience
· Experience in working to deadlines
· Proven track record of managing others to assist the management team
· Ability to multi-task and excellent administration and organisation skills.
· Solid communication with good verbal and written English.
· Good literacy and numeracy skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Desire to work within a team and is keen to develop and learn for career development
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV with a covering letter / email, highlighting your experience relevant to this role as well as your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Holidays: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Health: Private Healthcare
- Pension: Private Pension – 8% Matched