A national contractor providing affordable housing and property refurbishment services are looking to recruit a Temporary Tenant / Resident Liaison Officer; You must have previously worked within the Decent Social Housing sector of the industry, possessing a minimum of 2 years experience within a TLO / RLO role. Some of your duties will include:
· Providing support and information to tenants during works programme.
· Liaise with site management, operatives, the client and the tenants.
· Daily visits to tenants homes to support to the Project Manager and Site Foreman.
· Maintenance and correlation of all records, files and incoming documents that relate to the Customer Service function.
· Participating in weekly site meetings and project team meetings.
· Ensuring that Health & Safety procedures carried out on site.
· Investigating and resolving any complaints or claims from tenants.
· Creating tenant profiles and undertaking home surveys before work commencement.
· Ideal candidates should be able to show a strong career history and possess good people management and
· interaction skills, as you will be liaising with both tenants and the management team.
· The ideal candidate will have proven ability to deal with sensitive situations through strong interpersonal skills, problem solving, patience and understanding.
· Also have the ability to communicate effectively through both written and verbal skills courteously and positively at all levels.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV with a covering letter highlighting your experience relevant to this role as well as your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org