A well-established FM client are looking for an experienced mobile engineer with an electrical bias to join them in the London region.
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance including appropriate paperwork and reports.
· Carry out reactive and emergency breakdown tasks.
· Take part in a call out rota to provide out of hours cover.
· Working with other team members at the contracts managers request.
· Proactively reducing energy consumption on site.
· Overseeing subcontractors both in terms of work standards and health and safety.
· Experience of electrical / mechanical maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
· Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
· An understanding of Service Level Agreements and associated KPIs.
· Ability to demonstrate safe health and safety working practices.
· Good customer care focus.
· Full UK drivers licence.
· Capable of demonstrating the full and proper completion of paperwork in a timely fashion.
You will be joining a well-established and thriving FM company who offer as well as competitive salary van, tools, mobile phone, pension and healthcare as well as flexible working options.
If you would like further information then please feel free to get in touch
- Holidays: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Health: Private Healthcare
- Pension: Private Pension – 10% Matched