My client is recruiting for a Contract Manager to join the London region. You will be an integral part of a team working across a number of different sites and locations, reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
You will focus on:
· Building long term relationships with existing and new/internal and external clients
· Taking full profit and loss responsibility for accounts/contracts
· Developing and supporting existing accounts/contracts, providing the client with the maximum range of Products and services to suit the account
· Supporting the strategic budget planning in liaison with the Operations Manager and Finance Team for their specific portfolio within the business
· Supporting and operating alongside the Operations Manager and Business Development Team to develop new accounts/contracts, adding engineering expertise and knowledge to support tender bids
· Managing the Operations Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout, to ensure the reputation and credibility is maintained
· Liaising with and supporting the Health & Safety (SHE) Manager in developing and delivering a robust SHE policy to all accounts/contracts
· Developing the self-performance element of the Specialist Service Mobile Business Team, eliminating the need for using sub-contractors where at all possible.
· Providing timely, accurate and concise reports to both clients and line management
· Providing measurement of performance of both team and individuals within the team, using standard measurement key performance indicators (KPIs) internal to the organisation, whilst also recognising the need to meet client KPIs etc.
· A practical working understanding of Human Resources (HR) processes and legislation to manage the Operations Team with the support of the HR Manager
To succeed in this role:
· Have five years experience in a Contract Manager / Supervisory related role
· Financial experience of managing portfolios in excess of £1M (Mobile Contracts) / £2M (Static Sites)
· Customer Care / Satisfaction Skills in a client facing environment
· Experience of working within and managing / supervising within mobile / static site operations
· Preferably a time serve Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
· ONC / NVQ3 in Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
· NVQ3 in Management & Leadership area with Finance Management
· I.O.S.H. Certificate
· Strong IT user skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Finance package software
· Full United Kingdom Driving Licence
In addition to salary you will be offer3edf unlimited routes for progression and training. Company vehicle / allowance, healthcare and pension scheme.
If you would like further information then please feel free to get in touch
- Holidays: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Health: Private Healthcare
- Pension: Private Pension – 10% Matched