Our client, a specialist contractor is currently seeking an experienced Site Manager for a temporary contract.
Based in the Portsmouth, they specialise in supplying, installing and refurbishing Theatres Equipment.
They are looking for a freelance Site Manager to oversee a small refurbishment program on a part time basis. 3 days a week working alongside the H&S Project Manager.
Purpose of Role
· You will be responsible for the day to day management of the site team and activities
· Ensuring work is carried out in accordance and in time with the programme
· Making sure standards are maintained, including health & safety
· Overseeing the work by the contractor
· SMSTS, CSCS card and 1st Aid
· Be self-standing and reliable
· Highly motivated
· Previous experience in new build, commercial projects is essential
Please contact Paul Thomas on 0191 4692409 / 07894 386667 or email you CV through to email@example.com