We are working on behalf of a leading Main Contractor. We are looking for a Design Co-Ordinator to work on a large retail project based in Teesside. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will ensure our client carries out its contractual responsibilities for co-ordination of construction details, manage flow of design information and manage design input of specialist subcontractors.
· Manage flow of design information.
· Manage design input of specialist subcontractors.
· Control of information flow.
· Produce weekly design reports.
· Monitor release of design information against agreed programme.
· Management of design process during construction process and planning as applicable.
· Manage design interface between packages.
· Organise, chair and record the various meetings during the process.
· Procure design information in a timely manner to the required quality and maintain drawing registers.
· Provide technical advice and information as necessary, including that required during the tendering or bidding process.
· Review design and specifications for alternatives to provide added value.
If the above opportunity is of interest or you would like to discuss your future career aspirations, then please call Natalie Brown on 0191 4692409