Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £43,000 – £45,000
Our client is a leading worldwide manufacturing organisation, who have great success particularly in the UK. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Project Manager to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for travelling the UK to customers sites and working with them on specifications & design of machinery through to the complete installation of the companies machinery.
- Calculate machine specifications from customer requirements.
- Visit customer sites to assist in the sales and help build relationships.
- Conduct site surveys and prepare for the installation of machinery.
- Use 2d / 3d CAD to create drawings for the design team.
- Oversee the design and planning process.
- See the project through from initial concept through to design.
- Attend site meetings when required.
- Prepare and manage project technical confirmations and full project management according to the company project management process.
- The successful candidate must have a degree or equivalent in engineering either general / design or mechanical.
- NEBOSH / IOSH or other similar Health & Safety course passed.
- Experience of managing projects to the value & complexity of £7-10 million pound.
- 2d / 3d cad experience.
- Experience with material handling equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- £43,000 – £45,000 basic salary.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- This is an opportunity to join a very fast paced environment with the opportunity in the future to grow.
If you would like further information then please feel free to get in touch
email@example.com / 0191 4692409 / 07525 834274