Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £30,000 + company car + benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturing company who provide turnkey solutions to a variety of customers across the UK. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Project Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safe, effective and proficient installation of company products.
- Dealing with projects from initial conception through to completion, including planning, installation, commissioning and handover.
- Ensure work packages and projects are progressed and completed in the most efficient and profitable manner, within timescales and budgets, whilst at the same time working with suppliers and contractors to project a highly professional image to customers.
- Technical project management, working closely with internal and customer specialists.
- Working with project teams you will be responsible for ensuring specifications agreed by the sales team and customers can be fulfilled.
- Any engineering or specification based queries are addressed internally, and discussed with the customer.
- Coordinate with engineers, contractors, utility providers and local authorities.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of HNC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- 17th edition wiring regulations.
- Full demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Ability to install and commission, including fault finding, communication networks.
- Attention to detail for own and team duties.
- Keep accurate records.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Circa £30,000 Salary.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Life Assurance.
- Contributing Pension
- Company Car
In return you will be working for a highly valued and thriving business in the UK who are well established and have a great working environment.
If you would like further information then please feel free to get in touch
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0191 4692409 / 07525 834274