Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £31,395 per annum
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in the UK. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for being the first point of contact for technical support both internally and externally to the business.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to customers throughout the UK and overseas.
- Give support to colleagues and customers in identifying spare parts.
- Liaise and report with sales/technical/procurement/production/controls/spares to overcome site issues/problems.
- Have regular contact with project managers and sales regarding new project specifications.
- Report any problems or long term issues with regards to designs to the relevant department.
- Carry out site visits when required.
- The successful candidate must have a strong background in Mechanical Engineering and ideally be qualified to HNC / HND level in engineering.
- Basic electrical engineering knowledge.
- Mechanical assembly experience.
- Pneumatics experience.
- Experience with PLCs.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills when dealing with customers.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to reach realistic workable solutions.
- £31,995 per annum.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Company pension, healthcare, childcare vouchers.
- Opportunity to join a fast paced global manufacturing company.
If you would like further information then please feel free to call me on 0191 4692409 / 07525 834274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org