Job Title: Senior Controls Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £45,000
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of their bespoke electro-mechanical machinery. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Senior Controls Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing controls based programmes for individual systems/projects of different sizes.
- The key functions are the design and programming of PLC and windows based control systems.
- Develop controls software for equipments projects.
- Test all software prior to dispatch.
- Fault finding on breakdown and service issues.
- Assist on site, when necessary, with the controls software commissioning.
- Assist with the training of the systems to the customer as required.
- Liaise with Design, Circuits, Production and Installation regarding system specifications.
- You must be educated to BSc / HND / HNC in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering.
- PLC programming.
- HMI / Mitsubishi PLC programming knowledge.
- Visual basic Programming.
- SQL Programming.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to travel in the UK and abroad for periods of between 1 and 5 weeks.
- Circa £45,000 Salary.
- Monday – Sunday 37.5 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Company Pension, childcare vouchers plus other benefits to be discussed.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.
If you would like further information then please feel free to get in touch on email@example.com / 0191 4692409 / 07525 834274