CDM Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a Tier 1 Automotive manufacturing company based in County Durham. Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting for 2 Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians, ideally with an electrical bias.
Whats in it for you?
· The opportunity to work for a prestigious employer in automotive manufacturing
· Career progression – Ideally you will have some experience leading a team, this role offers a clear progression path to move into a Supervisory position
· Lucrative salary – Working on either a 3 shift or continental shift pattern, both offering shift premiums, this role gives an annual salary of either £36k (3 shifts) or £40k (continentals) with progression to move into a supervisory role
What will you be doing?
· Supporti the production department ensuring all equipment, including electronics, assembly & test, is fully maintained & operating efficiently & that availability is at the required level.
· Working in a multi skilled role providing both reactive & preventative solutions to help achieve improvements in OEE.
· Root cause diagnose all breakdowns / faults to prevent reoccurrences
· React to all breakdowns & requested tasks in a timely manner – completing Major Breakdown Reports (MBRs) as required & entering the appropriate information onto the maintenance management system (Shire).
· Liaise with other departments & assist on project development or reviews.
· Train Process Leaders, Operators & Technicians when necessary & generate the relevant documentation. Support the maintenance team & share knowledge.
What do you need?
· Educated to a minimum of ONC in an Engineering discipline. Preferably to HNC standard
· Time served Maintenance Technician (electrical bias preferred)
· PLC experience
· Automotive manufacturing or FMCG experience
Enquiries and applications can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org