Working on million pound plus schemes within the North of England you will manage all costing from conception to the completion of the final account. You will be in charge of minimizing any cost on the project while achieving the highest standard and quality.
This role will require you working on various sites across the North West. Throughout the duration of the project you will be in charge of all variations to the contract which will effect costs and create reports to show the profitability of the project.
· Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
· Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
· Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
· Performing risk, value management and cost control;
· Advising on procurement strategy;
· Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
· Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
· Allocating work to subcontractors;
· Providing advice on contractual claims;
· Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
· Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
· Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
· Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Rachel Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please feel free to contact me on 0191 250 2111 to discuss.
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.