Currently they are looking for an experienced surfacing supervisor to work on small – medium sized projects throughout the North West.
As a Site Supervisor / Manager with strong roads and surfacing background is required for supervision of blacktop gangs. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in supervision of surfacing crews and working on roads and streets contracts. This role is a permanent positon with long term progression.
Duties to include:
· Management on site including inductions, toolbox talks and similar
· Management of Health and Safety on site
· Materials ordering and control of site labour and contractors
· Management of subcontractors
· Controlling site budgets and ensuring profit on all schemes
· Control of site deadlines and handovers
· Some client liaison where appropriate
· Weekly management meetings and presenting site updates to head office
· This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced blacktop supervisor to get in with a professional firm and work under top conditions with new equipment and hardworking gangs.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV Rachel Anderson email@example.com alternatively please feel free to contact me on 0191 250 2111 to discuss.
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.