Quantity Surveyor – Newcastle
Our client a regional civil engineering contractor based in Newcastle is seeking a permanent Quantity Surveyor to work out of their offices covering multiple sites around the North East of England.
About the Company
The organisation undertakes general groundworks for new build housing companies and larger commercial buildings such as schools, hospitals and care homes undertaking drainage, sewers, footings, foundations, new build roads and 278 works.
Our client has been trading for over 14 years, employs over 200 direct members of staff and undertakes projects in the region of £5million in value.
What we are looking for
Ideally a degree qualified Quantity Surveyor with experience of NEC forms of contract the duties of the role will include but are not restricted to:
· Preparation and submission of monthly valuations,
· Pricing and submission of contract variations,
· Preparation of budgets & forecasts,
· Monthly cost/value reconciliation,
· Weekly payment of labour / plant only subcontractors,
· Payment of accounts and final account settlement,
· Agreement of variations / final account with client QS,
· Attendance at site progress / contract review meetings,
What the role offers
This role offers a very competitive salary, company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare and discretionary bonus. The organisation also offers fantastic career progression to management roles, on the job training and formal industry recognised personal development training.
If you are interested in this role please contact David Fletcher on 0191 250 2111 or send your CV to email@example.com