£27,000pa + bonus + pension + healthcare + benefits
The company is a leading global supplier of commercial vehicles with multiple sites across the UK.
As a result of an internal promotion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a parts advisor to join the team at Heathrow Airport.
This position is based in a dynamic and fast paced airside environment and your main duties will include:
· Providing an efficient counter service for personnel visiting stores to collect items
· Responding to telephone enquiries in a timely and professional manner
· Issuing of parts and materials to ground support equipment technicians
· Buying parts from suppliers as and when required
· Preparing stock orders for delivery
· Stock reconciliation
· Goods in administration
· Checking and receiving deliveries
· Unloading delivery vehicles
The successful parts advisor will have previous experience in a similar position and applicants with experience in the commercial vehicle sector will be at a distinct advantage.
This position is based on a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday.
As a parts advisor you will be an integrally important part of the Heathrow operation. You will receive world class manufacturers product training and ongoing professional development support.
A very competitive base salary of up to £27,000pa is available, dependent on experience + bonus + pension + healthcare + additional benefits.