Construction Plant Equipment
£38,000pa-£42,000pa + bonus + pension + healthcare
My client is a leading global manufacturer of construction plant equipment and has an enviable track record of bringing innovative new products to market.
As a result of an internal promotion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dealer manager to join the team at its flagship head office in Cambridge.
As a dealer manager you will be the liaison between the manufacturer and the dealer network, with regards to technical support.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Assisting dealers, customers and internal colleagues with technical queries relating to a full range of heavy construction plant equipment
· Generating, distributing and maintaining technical support bulletins and publications to the dealer network
· Attending customer sites and dealers in order to carry out technical investigations
· Making representations to the manufacturer with regard to product/component improvements
· Assisting in training and supporting dealers in aftermarket support services
· Supporting sales colleagues with technical issues and modifications
· Providing technical support to the warranty department
The successful dealer manager will have a technical background, a high level of commercial awareness and will ideally have a recognised engineering qualification.
Applicants with specific experience of the construction plant sector will be at a distinct advantage and candidates with experience in any of the following sectors will also very much be of interest; agricultural machinery, demolition plant, forklift trucks or related off highway equipment.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the premier global brands in the construction plant sector and to forge a long term and progressive career.
As a dealer manager you will receive a very competitive base salary (up to £42,000pa, dependent on experience) + bonus + pension + healthcare + additional benefits.