CDM Recruitment have vacancies for Welders to work out of our clients state of the art manufacturing facility in Durham. These positions are based on ongoing contracts employed directly by our client (not agency temp).
We require skilled welders who have experience of working to high standards in volume manufacturing, automotive or engineering environments. You will be working on a 2-shift system (early and late shift, carrying a 20% shift premium) and overtime is available.
A starting salary of £21,000 is available with reviews every 6 months that should lead up to £24,000 after 3 years. 2 Shift Salary = £25,200. With salary increases these will rise to £28,800 (2 shifts).
Successful candidates should be:
· Fully Time Served Welders with the capability of reading engineering drawings.
· A history of working with steel up to 60mm thick.
· Ideally trained in the use of Abrasive Wheels / Overhead Cranes / Arc Air gouging / Oxy propane Gas Cutting.
· Competent to work Safely at all times
· Driven to consistently achieve high quality standards
· Motivated to achieve strict deadlines
· Available to take a weld test