Trainee Receptionist / Administrator
16 Blue Sky Way, Monkton Business Park, Hebburn, Tyne and Wear, NE31 2EQ
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage
23.5 days holiday per year plus bank holidays as well as your birthday off! Following three years’ service, receive an additional day’s leave for every year worked thereafter, capped at 3 days.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a busy switchboard, answering all incoming telephone calls and direct to the appropriate member of staff
- Database management including registering and updating candidate records, temporary booking processes as well as the responsibility of issuing paperwork to the relevant parties via the database
- Manage all outgoing/incoming post and distribute accordingly
- High volume, reactive CV formatting
- Ordering of stationery and office consumables
- Completion of internal compliance audits
- Adhering to all GDPR policies and regulations
- General administrative and clerical support to all teams across both offices, as well as any other ad hoc administration duties as required
- The role offers an opportunity of an NVQ level 3 qualification in business administration and would ideally be suited to a confident individual with a positive outlook and good attention to detail.
- They should have a strong desire to learn and develop their career in business administration and full training will be given to achieve this.
- The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive, can-do attitude and have an efficient approach to their work.
For further information or if you are interested in applying for the above role, please send your CV/profile to Leanne Ash no later than 5pm Thursday 14th 2022 to: –
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.