Advanced Pipe fitter
- Ref: MWAPF
- Location: County Durham
- Sector: M and E Contracting
- Contract: Temporary
Our client is looking for an Advanced Pipefitter Grade 7
£17.54 – £19.08/hour PAYE + many other Benefits
DL1, Darlington, County Durham
Based within workshop at the head office and at various client sites as required, the candidate plays a key role in the design, manufacture and installation of standard and customised modular chemical dosing and control systems for water, chemical and energy applications. It is important that they hold particular practical, productive and plastic welding skills with satisfactory technical knowledge. The candidate must be able to work with very little supervision to carry out fabrication work efficiently and cost effectively.
Skills and Qualifications
• Demonstrated competence in various types of welding practices.
• At least two years demonstrable experience as a Pipefitter
• Ability to produce a high standard of work to a production programme
• Able to pass on experience to others
Competencies and Knowledge
• Focus and attention to detail
• Supporting and working well with others
• A desire to collaborate, share knowledge and contribute to objectives
• Problem solving skills
For further details contact Marc at CDM Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org 01914692409
CDM Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.