- Ref: 24866
- Location: South Yorkshire
- Sector: Civils & Infrastructure Contracting
- Contract: Perm
Bid Manager – Civil Engineering – 70,000 – Doncaster
Our client is one of the UKs leading infrastructure specialists focussed on the rail sector, taking up works including Rail Infrastructure, P-Way and OLE. They have offices based in Lytham, London, Birmingham and York, however on this occasion we are looking for a Bid Manager based in the Doncaster office to join the 800+ workforce.
To lead the work winning process by ensuring the delivery of professional quality bids to maximise the number of opportunities within our chosen market sector. This post requires the ability to close contracts by successfully negotiating with clients.
– Oversee bid management and meet both ITT and Group requirements.
– Be the primary point of contact for the client organisation throughout the tender phase.
– Lead the process for the selection of individual Bid Teams and oversee the individual bid preparation process ensuring that the team are aware of requirements and timescales.
– Develop and mentor the Projects Development Officer to ensure quality Pre-Qualification Documents are produced.
– Liaise with senior team members of our chosen partners in the preparation of joint venture bids.
– Liaise with each of the Regional Commercial Managers/Pre-Contract Commercial Director to ensure full commercial and contractual analysis of every bid.
– Maintain knowledge of the Group supplier database and liaise with the Procurement Team to ensure that the select list includes movement in the market place.
– Assist the Bid Director to develop and lead the functional procedures to achieve a continual improvement in the tender performance.
Although it is likely that the successful candidate may find some negotiation on the package, a strong guide would be:
– Up to 70,000 Base Salary
– Shift payment for any weekend work
– Company Car / Car Allowance
– Prvate Healthcare
– Child Care Vouchers
– 25 Days Holiday
For more information please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 250 2111 and ask to speak to Kevin Ward.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.Register Today
Keep in touch
CDM Recruitment Limited
Blue Sky Way
Monkton Business Park South
There will be many of you out there now being asked to work from home as are the majority of […]