Clinical Project Manager
- Ref: RH
- Location: South Wales
- Sector: Biotechnology
- Contract: Permanent
Clinical Project Manager
£45,000 – £60,000
CDM Life Sciences, partnered with a global supplier of Clinical Research products are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join our client’s team on a permanent basis.
The Clinical Project Manager is the allocated primary point of contact to named clients. It is the Project Manager’s responsibility to ensure that each client receive a prompt, efficient, accurate service in compliance with agreed Contract, Technical/Quality Agreement. Liaising with all internal personnel relevant to timely management of contract deliverables.
• Manage and coordinate all allocated contracts projects deliverables whilst maintaining compliance with all relevant UK
and EU Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), system requirements and metrics.
• Initiate meetings, teleconferences as appropriate with client and other relevant parties. Liaise with client as required on
an on-going basis.
• Ensures the project team achieve operational excellence and successful execution of the clinical operations and/or
• Accountable for the financial aspects of project(s) – accurate invoicing, completing projects on time and within budget.
• To undertake any projects allocated by management.
• Able to meet project timeliness/deliverables, while managing multiple tasks/clients.
• Strong communication skills, job requires communication with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently on complex problems.
• Strong documentation and organizational skills.
• Able to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude.
• Able to handle difficult and stressful situations with professionalism.
• Team Player
• Experience within project management environment.
• Must have 2+ years’ experience working at a CRO or pharmaceutical company on clinical research and development
• Proficiency in all MS-Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Projects and PowerPoint
• Working within a project team is an advantage
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Projects
• SAP Experience
There may be a requirement for occasional travel, sometimes outside of the UK.
All employees are required to be aware of their responsibilities towards health and safety and the dignity at work of their colleagues in the workplace.
If you’re looking for a new role in a growing organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and experiences and take your career to the next level.
To apply, or for more information please contact Richard Hendry at CDM Life Sciences on 01914692409 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.