Clinical Project Manager
- Ref: LS-PMWRH
- Location: Wales
- Sector: Biotechnology
- Contract: Permanent
Project Manager – Clinical
£75,000 – £80,000
CDM Life Sciences, working on behalf of our global client are keen to speak with experienced Clinical Project Managers to join our client’s team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Project Team manager, you will Manage and coordinate all allocated contract(s)/project(s) deliverables whilst maintaining compliance with all relevant company UK and EU Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), system requirements and metrics.
• Initiate meetings, teleconferences as appropriate with client and other relevant parties. Liaise with client as required on
an on-going basis.
• Ensures the project team achieve operational excellence and successful execution of the clinical operations and/or
• Accountable for the financial aspects of project(s) – accurate invoicing, completing projects on time and within budget.
• To undertake any projects allocated by management.
• Able to meet project timeliness/deliverables, while managing multiple tasks/clients.
• Strong communication skills, job requires communication with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently on complex problems.
• Strong documentation and organizational skills.
• Able to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude.
• Able to handle difficult and stressful situations with professionalism.
• Team Player
The successful candidate will be experienced within a project management environment, ideally with 2+ years’ experience working at a CRO or pharmaceutical company on clinical research and development projects
Proficiency in all MS-Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Projects and PowerPoint
Working within a project team is an advantage
High level of proficiency in Microsoft Projects
There may be a requirement for occasional travel, sometimes outside of the UK. This is a site-based position.
If you’re looking to join a growing business, this is an excellent opportunity. Please apply or contact the CDM Life Science
Contact Richard Hendry on 07525834272 or R.Hendry@cdmrecruitment.com
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.