Data cabling Engineer
- Ref: MWDCEng
- Location: County Durham
- Sector: Trades & Labour
- Contract: Temp
We are currently looking to hire 2x Data Cabling Engineers on a rolling contract for our client with work on a prestigious Pharma site in County Durham.
Position: Data Cable Engineer
Location: Barnard Castle
1. Execute professional installation of 6A cables.
2. Terminate fibre cabling with precision and efficiency.
3. If experienced- Conduct Fluke testing to ensure the integrity and performance of installed cables.
4. If experienced – work on containment projects as required.
5. Adhere to all safety and quality standards, protocols, and procedures.
6. Act as a reliable team member, ensuring projects are completed on time and to the highest standard.
• Proven experience in 6A installation.
• Demonstrated capability in fibre cabling termination.
• Strong commitment to professionalism in all tasks undertaken.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work cohesively in a team.
• Electrical training
• Experience with Fluke testing.
• Knowledge of and experience in containment.
• IPAF certification.
Contract & Compensation:
• Ongoing contract.
• Hours of Work:
• 7:30am – 4:30pm (Monday to Thursday)
• 7:30am – 1:30pm (Friday)
• Pay: £120-£160 per day (depending on experience and qualifications).
• Payment method: Hourly PAYE or CIS basis.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic team and have the skills and experience we’re seeking, please apply.
For further details contact Marc at CDM Recruitment 01914692409 email@example.com
CDM Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.