- Ref: 24865
- Location: South Yorkshire
- Sector: Civils and Infrastructure Contracting
- Contract: Permanent
Estimator – Civil Engineering – 45,000 – Doncaster
Our client is one of the UKs leading infrastructure specialists focussed on the rail sector, taking up works including Rail Infrastructure, P-Way and OLE. They have offices based in Lytham, London, Birmingham and York, however on this occasion we are looking for an Estimator based in the Doncaster office to join the 800+ workforce.
– Liaise with clients, attending meetings, interviews & presenting estimates
– Prepare Bill of Quantities & take offs from project documentation
– Estimate tenders & schedules of work
– Maintain cost database and back-up data
– Compliance check sub-contractor offers
– Oversee projects from start to finish
– Follow up on won & declined tenders & review future costing strategies
Althought it is likely that the successful candidate may find some negotiation on the package, a strong guide would be:
– Up to 45,000 Base Salary
– Shift payment for any weekend work
– Company Car / Car Allowance
– Prvate Healthcare
– Child Care Vouchers
– 25 Days Holiday
For more information please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 250 2111 and ask to speak to Kevin Ward.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.