Gas Service Engineer
- Ref: MWSEng
- Location: Northumberland
- Sector: M and E Contracting
- Contract: Perm
Plumbing & Heating Service Engineer – Join a Leading Team!
📍 Location: Hexham, Northumberland
We are looking to recruit for our Hexham-based plumbing & heating client with an 80+ year legacy of outstanding work and stellar customer service. The business is in the midst of exciting expansion, and we want you to be part of it!
1. Service Engineers – Dive deep into servicing, fault-finding, maintaining and repairing gas, LPG boilers, domestic appliances, and heat pumps.
• £36000 to £40000 (DOE)
• Home-Based Role – Travel directly to job sites with occasional visits to Hexham.
• Company vehicle & mobile phone
• Opportunities for growth and career progression
• Contributory pension & private medical cover for you and your family
• 3-5 years’ experience (preferred)
• NVQ Level 3 Plumbing & Heating (preferred)
• Gas Certifications
• Stellar communication skills and an unwavering commitment to customer service
Be part of a team that takes immense pride in its work and cherishes its history while embracing innovation. Apply now to be part of their future!
For further details contact Marc at CDM Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org 01914692409
CDM Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.