- Ref: LSLTLDN
- Location: London
- Sector: Biotechnology
- Contract: Permanent
CDM Life Science are keen to speak with Laboratory Technicians to work for a growing Contract Research Organisation based in Greater London. Committed to developing groundbreaking solutions that advance the fields of biotechnology and life sciences. As we continue to expand, we are seeking a skilled and passionate Lab Technician to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of transforming lives through science.
As a Lab Technician you will be an integral part of our research and development efforts, supporting our team of scientists in conducting experiments, analysing data, and maintaining the laboratory. Your dedication and attention to detail will play a crucial role in driving our scientific discoveries and contributing to the success of our biotech projects.
• Laboratory Support: Assist scientists in setting up experiments, preparing reagents, and maintaining the overall
organization and cleanliness of the laboratory.
• Sample Handling: Receive, process, and store biological samples according to standard operating procedures (SOPs) to
ensure accuracy and traceability.
• Data Collection and Analysis: Accurately record experimental data and contribute to data analysis using relevant software
and tools. Collaborate with scientists in interpreting results and drawing conclusions.
• Equipment Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment, ensuring proper
functioning and adherence to safety guidelines.
• Protocol Execution: Conduct experiments following established protocols, and collaborate with researchers to optimize
• Quality Control: Assist in maintaining quality control standards, including the documentation of quality control procedures
and participating in quality assurance activities.
• Documentation: Keep detailed and well-organized laboratory records, maintaining lab notebooks and electronic databases.
• Safety Compliance: Adhere to safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment. Report any safety incidents or
Qualifications and Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or a related field.
Laboratory Experience: Previous experience in a laboratory setting, either through coursework, internships, or entry-level positions.
Technical Skills: Familiarity with basic laboratory techniques and instruments, such as pipetting, centrifugation, gel electrophoresis, and spectrophotometry.
Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in conducting experiments and recording data.
Analytical Thinking: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assist in data analysis and troubleshooting.
Team Player: Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team of scientists and researchers.
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey results and observations clearly.
Flexibility: Willingness to adapt to changing research priorities and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Join Our Team:
Be part of a dynamic and driven team dedicated to transforming lives through groundbreaking biotechnological discoveries. Your contributions will be valued, and your passion for science will be nurtured.
For more information contact Richard Hendry on 07525834272 or R.Hendry@cdmrecruitment.com
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.