Material Controller / FLT Driver
- Ref: LHFLT
- Location: Wallsend
- Sector: Engineering and Manufacturing
- Contract: Temporary
CDM are currently recruiting for an experienced Materials Controller/ FLT Driver.
You must hold a valid Counterbalance certificate or card for over 5 tonne. (B2 or B3).
As a Material controller you will have the following duties:
– Loading and unloading materials from a variety of vehicles
– Moving pallet-packed materials around the site or storage facility
– Checking loads are secure
– Performing equipment checks and basic maintenance
– Following written instructions and keeping records (delivery notes)
– Adhering to health and safety regulations
– Assisting with physical stock counts of material on site or in the storage facility
– Completing physical tasks quickly and accurately.
– Supporting other areas of the logistics team where necessary
– Role would be anything 5 ton plus; ideally heavy FLT (up to 25ton)
– Job would also be unloading trailers; moving materials, helping sort and count materials.
Hours of work are 7am – 4pm, 42hrs per week Monday – Friday with the hourly rate of pay £16.00 PAYE. Overtime rates available.
Work is long term with an immediate start available.
If you are interested or would like more information please call 01914692409 or email Ashton at CDM firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.