- Ref: MWPlumbNorth
- Location: Northumberland
- Sector: M and E Contracting
- Contract: Perm
Plumbing Professionals Wanted!
Join a Dynamic Team Building Quality New Build Homes in Northumberland!
Vacancy: 2x Plumbers (Permanent Position)
About the Role:
We are on the hunt for two dynamic and professional Plumbers to be an integral part of our clients expanding team. Working predominantly on high-quality New Build homes across Northumberland County, you will collaborate as a pair on both current and upcoming projects, showcasing your expertise and contributing to our commitment to excellence.
• Time-served plumber with hands-on experience in new build projects, All plumbing and heating 1st & 2nd Fix, Air source, and flat work.
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification with strong evidence of similar projects undertaken.
• Full UK driving licence. (Van and Fuel will be provided).
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum (depending on experience).
• Full-time position: 40 hours per week.
• 24 days holiday Plus Bank Holidays.
This is your chance to be a part of a dedicated team passionate about crafting quality homes of the future. If you’re a plumber keen to make a significant impact in the New Build sector, we want to hear from you!
For further details contact Marc at CDM Recruitment 01914692409 firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDM Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.