- Ref: 24395
- Location: South Yorkshire
- Sector: Civils & Infrastructure Contracting
- Contract: Perm
Project Manager – Doncaster – Up to 55,000
We have a great opportunity for someone to get on board with one of the largest family run civil engineering companies in the UK! They have offices in 5 locations and require a Project Manager to join their ranks in Doncaster and become part of a team who are experts in highways, bridges, marine, utilities and rail.
This is a company who have their values correct, how?
– They value people. From their own workforce offering a fair, safe workplace and an environment for staff to develop, to their customers, focusing on repeat business by being good at what they do and nurturing those relationships.
– They give back to the community, minimising their impact on the environment and supporting community projects.
– They encourage an open atmosphere. Keeping people informed of developments within the company and working as a team with customers so everyone knows what is required.
– The work is the key. They take pride in all projects to ensure they are completed to the highest standard and strive to continually improve performance.
Although open to all applicants, the client is looking for someone with experience of highways, drainage, groundworks and pumping stations. Ideally you will hold SMSTS and a relevant qualification in civil engineering. The majority of the work will be around the South Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire area so a full driving license would be required.
As well as the opportunity to be with an employer who cares about their people you will also receive a competitive salary based on experience, a company car or car allowance, above average pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and the opportunity to receive two bonus per year.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please feel free to contact me on 0191 250 2111 to discuss.
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.Register Today
Keep in touch
CDM Recruitment Limited
Blue Sky Way
Monkton Business Park South
CDM Recruitment Ltd are proud to be headline sponsor for the 2020 Institution of Civil Engineers North East Annual Dinner […]