- Ref: 917759
- Location: Redditch
- Sector: Engineering and Manufacturing
- Contract: Permanent
We are proudly representing our transport/haulage client in their search for a Project Manager for an exciting company that specialise in heavy logistics.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and management of projects in the UK and beyond, in line with customer requirements and Company policies, procedures, whilst striving to deliver excellent customer service. This is a key role in promoting the Company image of providing a professional and safety conscious working environment. This position has internal support from the project engineering department and administration.
• Working with clients and internal staff to provide solutions for their logistical needs
• To be responsible for ensuring projects are successfully delivered in terms of managing contract adherence, permitting requirements, programmes, method statements, budgets and health and safety, and quality requirements
• To attend site visits to measure and record specific information, including routing and to ensure that this information is incorporated into the RAMS.
• To manage internal meetings to communicate and co-ordinate key project information to the engineering and operational departments.
• Ensure all projects adhere to H&S and compliance standards
• To attend customer site meetings to review issues and check progress associated with the delivery of a project. These may include (although not limited to), technical, commercial, programming and HSQE issues.
• To deal with any queries or problems immediately in order to provide customer satisfaction.
• Previous employment in a similar sector is desirable
• Self Motivated
• Good Communication skills
• Organised and detail focused
• Able to learn new techniques, procedures and solve problems on projects
• Attractive salary 32-40k DOE
• Company Pension Scheme
• Permanent full-time position
• Opportunity to travel nationally
If you are interested please send your CV to J.Vaughan@cdmrecruitment.com or call 0191 469 2409 / 07730841139
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.Register Today
Keep in touch
CDM Recruitment Limited
Blue Sky Way
Monkton Business Park South
There will be many of you out there now being asked to work from home as are the majority of […]