- Ref: 145738
- Location: Newcastle
- Sector: Engineering and Manufacturing
- Contract: Permanent
We are working with our client who is a successful service and facility provider to Oil & Gas and Energy industry and are providing an excellent role to candidates with a (Administration / Coordination / Purchasing) background in their search for a Purchasing Coordinator
The Individual should have the ability to confidently administer, lead, coordinate the company’s purchasing system and implement and follow effectively the company’s procedures and protocols, representing the company’s interests, leading to continuous development and improvement.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an effective ability in purchasing and awareness, supported by a high standard in its application, administration and communication. The company offers excellent personnel development opportunities within a great team environment.
• You will be responsible for the Processing Purchasing & the associated administration.
• maintain company systems & process compliance.
• Supporting continuous improvement within the systems and best value principles.
• Coordinate all purchasing related enquires & support auditing and quality initiatives.
• Deliver Professional High Level of Output both individually and of the team.
• Project Reporting & Supportive Administration.
• Ensure stakeholders expectations are managed, communicated and exceeded.
• Coordinate contractor compliance and control.
• Background in Purchasing & / or Business Administration.
• Data Input experience.
• Ability to coordinate.
• Compliance Driven.
• Good IT skills & Excel ability.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• Demonstrate an ability to work in a team as a key member.
• Permanent full-time role
• 21k-25k DOE
• Excellent Pension
• Annual Bonus
• Training and progression opportunities
• Paid overtime available (Optional)
If you are interested please email your CV to J.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 469 2409 or 07730 841 659
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.Register Today
Keep in touch
CDM Recruitment Limited
Blue Sky Way
Monkton Business Park South
There will be many of you out there now being asked to work from home as are the majority of […]