PV Solar Installer
- Ref: MWPV
- Location: Tyne and Wear
- Sector: Trades and Labour
- Contract: Temp
I am currently recruiting multiple PV Installers for our award-winning renewable technology client. They are continuing to expand and looking to develop their in-house team with a number of Commercial Electrical appointments.
In this role, you will cover the local and national area, carrying out the installation of solar PV systems into commercial and industrial properties.
• Electrical Qualifications – NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years Commercial Electrical Experience
• Be prepared to work nationwide, within commutable distance of the Newcastle area
• Experience with Solar PV Installations
• Experience of Energy Storage Installations
• Experience of EV Charging Point Installations
Hours: 40-42 per week.
Pay: £23.00 -24.00 per hour CIS
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Additional Benefits: Van and Fuel, OT. Permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified electrician and have experience in the installation of electrical distribution electrical services. Knowledge of PV systems would be advantageous, but training on renewable technologies is available. Candidates who have experience with electrical vehicle charging points are encouraged to apply.
For further details contact Marc at CDM Recruitment email@example.com 01914692409.
CDM Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.