- Ref: 24718
- Location: South Yorkshire
- Sector: Civils & Infrastructure Contracting
- Contract: Perm
Quantity Surveyor -Doncaster- Up to 55,000 + Benefits
We are seeking a civils Quantity Surveyor to work for a well-established infrastructure sub-contractor based in the Yorkshire region on a permanent basis. This is a successful, growing civil engineering/groundworks contractor delivering first class, cost effective construction services throughout the Midlands, Yorkshire, Humber and the North East for the nations most prestigious house builders.
– Experience with NEC, JCT and bespoke civil engineering groundworks surveying
– Be at an intermediate or senior level
– Experience with housing associated infrastructure preferred
– Experience with Groundworks, Plotworks, Roads, Sewers, Drainage and Kerbing
The role will be mainly office based with site visits around the Yorkshire & Humberside area predominantly, overseeing projects up to 14m in value.
In return the organisation will offer a very competitive basic salary, company car or allowance, fuel card and employer contribution pension.
More information contact Kevin Ward on 0191 250 211 or feel free to send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.Register Today
Keep in touch
CDM Recruitment Limited
Blue Sky Way
Monkton Business Park South
There will be many of you out there now being asked to work from home as are the majority of […]