- Ref: 24402
- Contract: Perm
Site Agent – Leeds – Up to 45,000 + Benefits
Due to successful growth and strong long-term demand for the services provided, there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced site agent to join the workforce assisting with the delivery of a key framework with Yorkshire Water. Types of work involve Dams and Reservoirs, Pumping Stations, Flood Alleviation, UV Plants, Retaining Walls Chemical Programmes.
The successful candidate will:
– Be able to manage multiple sites
– Have excellent communication skills and demonstrate their ability to organise, manage and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff.
– Be comfortable using IT, particularly MS Project would be a pre.
– Hold relevant experience and qualifications
– Liaise with designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
– Maintain strict quality control procedures and ensure compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
– Experience within the clean water industry is ideal.
This client is a leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry. This is a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining the team in 2016 and further increase planned for 2017. Investing in employees is a priority with over 1m spent on training and development last year.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to email@example.com alternatively please feel free to contact me on 0191 250 2111 to discuss.
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.Register Today
Keep in touch
CDM Recruitment Limited
Blue Sky Way
Monkton Business Park South
There will be many of you out there now being asked to work from home as are the majority of […]