- Ref: 25178
- Location: Lancashire
- Contract: Temp
Job Title: Site Engineer
Job Type: Contract – 4 months
Salary: Up to 28 per hour
Site Engineer – Blackburn – Start Wednesday 22nd November
Our client requires a Site Engineer to join their evolving engineering and construction division on a temporary basis to work on a car park development in Blackburn. You will perform technical, organisational and supervisory duties, setting out and determining the location for above and below ground infrastructure. In addition to this you will be working alongside design staff, engineers, site managers, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and subcontractors, contributing to site security and health & safety.
– Setting out, levelling and surveying sites.
– Compile as-built records, check plans and drawings for accuracy of calculations.
– Liaising with clients and their representatives.
– Supervise labour and subcontractors on site.
– SSSTS or SMSTS
– Excellent written & verbal communication skills
– A good knowledge of civil engineering projects
– Have experience working on behalf of local authorities or similar organisations.
– Capable of carrying out site inspections and producing reports.
– Knowledge of NEC forms of contracts would be a pre
This position will be based on 40 hours per week paid at a rate of 25-28 per hour. Start on Wednesday 22nd November for a duration of 4 months.
All applicants must be sent via email to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> . Please provide an up to date CV with references attached.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.Register Today
Keep in touch
CDM Recruitment Limited
Blue Sky Way
Monkton Business Park South
There will be many of you out there now being asked to work from home as are the majority of […]