- Ref: LH02
- Location: Sunderland
- Sector: Fabrication and Precision Engineering
- Contract: Permanent
Are you a time served welder with experience with heavy engineering?
Do you pride yourself on the quality of your work?
Are you looking for a new job in a growing international company?
My client is a large Sunderland based manufacturer of maritime and cargo handling vehicles. Pioneering the industry for over 70 years with over 40,000 employees worldwide. They are committed to engineering excellence and are intertwined with technological innovation in the industries in which they operate. Dedicating themselves today to challenges their customer will face tomorrow.
– Time served welders
– Working with 5 – 100mm plate
– Understanding of Engineering Drawings
– Experience in heavy engineering
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Opportunity to work overtime
– Working 38 hours per week.
– Opportunity to be given permanent employment
– Weld Test/Interview
– The weld test is horizontal and vertical full penetration butt weld with bare wire. It will then be UT inspected.
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday – Friday
Night shift paid at a higher rate and is optional.
If you are at this point of the advert and think this looks like your ideal opportunity, do not hesitate and apply now.
Weld tests happening immediately.
Contact Lewis or Josh on 01914692409.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.