- Ref: MWElec
- Location: Tyne and Wear
- Sector: M and E Contracting
- Contract: Permanent
I am currently looking to recruit a Qualified Electrician for my clients Property Maintenance Team to conduct electrical repairs, installation and test work on domestic and non-domestic properties.
Salary: £34608 per Annum
Hours: an average working week of 36 hours, working to either 4pm or 4.30pm and every second Friday our Electricians finish the week at 12.30pm.
• A full clean UK Driving License
• 18th Edition
• Electrical apprenticeship with City & Guilds in electrical installation or equivalent, with NVQ Level 3.
• It is also desirable to hold City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent – Inspection and Testing
• A basic DBS check, paid by client.
• 30 days paid holiday – plus bank holidays and birthday leave
• Competitive pension contributions
• Company van for work and commuting
• Potential to work out of hours with additional pay
• Health cash plan
For further details contact Marc at CDM Recruitment 01914692409 firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDM Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.