- Ref: 24393
- Location: South Yorkshire
- Sector: Civils and Infrastructure Contracting
- Contract: Permanent
Estimator – Civil Engineering – up to 50,000 – Barnsley
I am currently working with a leading Civil Engineering firm specialising in the rail industry that have an immediate requirement for an experienced Estimator to join the company on a permanent basis in Barnsley.
– Liaise with clients, attending meetings, interviews & presenting estimates
– Prepare Bill of Quantities & take offs from project documentation
– Estimate tenders & schedules of work
– Maintain cost database and back-up data
– Compliance check sub-contractor offers
– Oversee projects from start to finish
– Follow up on declined tenders & review future costing strategies
This client has experienced huge success in the market, hitting a turnover of 525m in 2016 and employing well over 1000 members of staff. Works can be conducted nationwide from one of 6 business units with offices spanning the country. They have more than 20 years experience in the rail industry and currently hold 13 nationwide framework contracts.
It is an exciting time to get on board with this employer so get in touch today!
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to email@example.com alternatively please feel free to contact me on 0191 250 2111 to discuss.
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.