Freelance Site Engineer
- Ref: PT -FSE
- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Sector: Construction Management
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Site Engineer to work with a management team to build a new leisure facility.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
New Build Commercial Build and will require an experienced Site Engineer with groundworks and steel structural experience.
Provide technical guidance, expertise, and support to ensure the project adheres to the highest quality and safety standards.
Perform accurate surveying and setting out to ensure that all construction works are in accordance with project plans and specifications.
QA Monitor and assess the quality of work, ensuring it meets or exceeds project requirements and industry standards.
• Relevant qualifications in civil engineering, construction, or a related field.
• Strong knowledge of construction best practices, regulations, and quality standards.
• Proficiency in surveying and setting out techniques.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in the above position and would like to discuss the opportunity, please contact Paul Thomas on 01914692409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.