- Ref: 25448
- Location: Durham
- Sector: Civils and Infrastructure Contracting
- Contract: Permanent
Job Title: HSEQ Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to 40,000 + Package
We have a great opportunity here for a HSEQ Manager to join a regional contractor specialising in Construction, Machinery and Haulage within the North East. Based out of Washington, you will report into the Directors and take the lead on health & safety, covering North Yorkshire and all of the North East.
As Health & Safety Manager you will be responsible for educating all staff and keeping the company up to date and compliant with latest legislation and regulations to improve HSEQ performance. You will write reports for both internal and client presentation, complete risk assessments, method statements and construction phase plans. On top of this you will take ownership of procedures and guidance documents, amending them to reflect best working practices and other requirements.
– Relevant degree, Dip NEBOSH, Grad IOSH or suitable experience
– Qualification and membership of a professional institution (IOSH, IEMA, CQI or similar)
– NRSWA & CSCS at senior levels
– A full driving licence is essential
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Experience within Civil Engineering is essential
If you would like to register with CDM recruitment and be kept up to date about all the latest jobs in your area, then please register your details with us. To save time you simply enter your details and apply your E-signature.